Follow the first link to view a slideshow of photos taken Saturday, 9 April 2011. The fellow doing all the work is Steve Buckner. The bees were a swarm that Steve captured in swarm trap just two days earlier. The trap was baited with lemongrass oil and was placed near his home on Tuesday, 5 April 2011. On Thursday, the trap was filled with bees, and on Saturday, the bees were introduced to their new living quarters in my back yard.
- TBH / Warre
- Tech / Tools
- Beek Tips
- Book Tips
- Despite an exploding mosquito population after Hurricane Irmas flooding, Clay County
- urgent advice needed - heavy bearding, reduced boxes, pics inside
- Drilling / Boring a hole for a honey gate, in the side of a stainless steel tank.
- Let me give you folks and idea of how "voiced" people are here, in their products.
- Circular Saw: As Table Saw & Dado Cuts
- Need advice for wintering second weaker hive
- 77,328 hits